DHL next business day
We use DHL next business day service to ensure a reliant and speedy delivery.
Orders made before 1pm, Monday – Thursday, should reach you the next day. In some cases it may take longer.
FREE delivery over £30
If your order is over £30, delivery is on us! Using the same DHL next business service as above.
Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click and collect service from our warehouse in Nottingham.
- Monday – Friday between 10.00am – 3.00pm
Collection from: Cloud 57 Ltd, Unit W19, Lenton Business Centre, Lenton Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2BY
Please wait for a confirmation text to say your order is ready before you call to pick-up your order.
For Non-Faulty Goods
Under consumer contracts regulations you have the right to cancel your order 14 days after purchasing.
If you have had a change of heart you must return the item to Cloud57 unused and in its original condition and packaging within 14 days for a refund. Non-faulty products will be refunded after return and inspection by Cloud57. Returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging, etc. Please note that if security seals or tamper seals are broken or have been opened then we deem the product to not be in its original condition.
If the goods are non-faulty you are responsible for the return postage. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
We regret that we cannot accept returns when:
- The packaging or any of the individual product components, has been unsealed or soiled or used.
- The non-faulty product does not arrive at Cloud57 in a resalable condition. In this case we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will call you to arrange to send the product back to you and to take payment for the subsequent delivery costs.
For Faulty Goods
If the product you have ordered is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be reported to Cloud57 by e-mail before 3.00pm the next working day following receipt.
When returning faulty items we ask you to return goods yourself. On receipt Cloud57 will reimburse the costs incurred providing the goods are found to be faulty. Cloud57 will pay you a reasonable* postage amount for the return of the product. We normally ask that goods are sent back via First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery).
- Please obtain a proof of postage costs so we can reimburse you the full amount.
* Please note that by reasonable we mean any delivery service equivalent to the cost of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and up to a maximum value of £10. We regret that we will not be able to refund excessive postage costs (for example goods being sent by special delivery or by courier when this is not necessary). If the postage costs are going to exceed £10 please e-mail for authorisation.
- If the deadline for reporting parcels damaged during transit is not met we regret that we will not be able to issue a refund or replacement goods.
To begin the returns process, please contact us via the website here, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (which can be found on your confirmation email), contact information and details of the product(s) you wish the return.
We will not confirm that we have received your return. After receipt of your goods we aim to issue refunds within 14 working days. Your transaction will be refunded to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. Please note refunds take 5 working days to clear from the point of processing.